Membership is open to all individuals who have an interest in any aspect of woodworking. Current members represent all woodworking skill levels from Beginner to Professional.
Members are entitled to a monthly newsletter, a membership card which provides discounts at leading suppliers of woodworking related products, notice of our regularly scheduled meetings and presentations, and preferred rates at special club sponsored educational seminars.
DMWA Membership benefits are personal and may not be transferred to family members.
To become a member, just complete an Application and pay your first year's dues of $25 (increasing to $35 when joining after January 1, 2023).
- For current members, the annual renewal fee is also $25, also increasing to $35 on January 1, 2023.
- Members with recently lapsed dues may not need to complete a new application, please contact us to see if we still have your information. If your prior member data has significantly changed, please submit a new membership application.
- As of November 2022, meetings are held in person on the Third Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM from September through May. During the Covid-19 pandemic we added a live stream of our meetings over Zoom, available to current members. Any changes will be announced in the monthly Newsletter and on our email service. Guests are welcome to attend a meeting to "check us out" in person. Please contact us ahead of time if you'd like to attend a Zoom stream before joining.
- You are welcome to Contact Us if you have any question or would just like to discuss Club membership with a current member.
Membership provides a discount at many local suppliers that are relevant to woodworkers. Many members justify their membership based on these discounts alone. See the Preferred Suppliers menu item on the Main Menu. You will find information on discounts, how to contact, location and products/services offered.
Sending in an Application:
- Applications are available by clicking Online Application or by picking up a Brochure Application at: Your Application may be mailed or submitted Online.
- To submit your Application online - fill out the Application electronically and save as a PDF, or print and fill out a paper copy.
- If you use a paper application, the easiest way to get it to us if you have a smartphone is to take a good photo (make sure you can read your own writing in the image) and email it to us.
- If you save your application as a PDF, simply attach it to your email.
Your Dues Payment may be paid by mailing a check to the address on the application, or submitting a payment on our Online Payment page using PayPal or most credit or debit cards.