CANCELLED: IWF - International Woodworking Fair 2020 : Day 3
Update June 11, 2020: IWF 2020 has been cancelled. The next show is planned for 2022. More information here: https://www.iwfatlanta.com/The%20Show/find-out-more
IWF stands for the International Woodworking Fair. IWF is a biannual event and takes place every two years at the Georgia World Congress Center located in Atlanta, Georgia.
From the IWF website:
- The International Woodworking Fair 2020 will be one of the top woodworking trade shows in the world for the furniture manufacturing, architectural woodwork, custom and general woodworking industries. IWF 2020 will be held in all three buildings at the 1.5 million square foot Georgia World Congress Center, as well as the new BC Exhibit Hall expansion, making it the largest footprint in the history of the IWF show.
- IWF is the largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related industries.
- See cutting edge live demonstrations of the products you are researching
- IWF is the trade show where furniture manufacturing, cabinetry, architectural woodworking, material processing and other related industry professionals from all over the globe will come to find products they didn’t even know existed that will help their company succeed.
- IWF is an industry trade show, but is open to everyone through regular show registration.
Cost to Attend:
Advanced Registration Pricing through July 31, 2020: $25
Standard Registration Pricing from August 1 - August 28: $50
Venue Information - Georgia World Congress Center
The Georgia World Congress Center is one of the nation's premier destinations for conventions, trade shows, film production, and much more.
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) features 1.5 million square feet of prime exhibit space and is the world’s largest LEED certified convention center.
Consisting of three interconnected buildings, the GWCC offers a variety of flexible and dynamic spaces and hosts hundreds of world-class events each year.